- Once the order has been shipped it cannot be canceled. The only accepted way to request the cancellation of the order will be by phone, to avoid communication by any means other than instantaneous (mail or contact form), delay the management and cannot be canceled in time.
- If the client is not satisfied, he can proceed to return or exchange the product and exercise his right of withdrawal on the purchase made in the online store within 14 business days of receiving the order and provided that the following circumstances are met: :
a) If the product ordered does not satisfy the customer: The costs and risks related to the return of the product will be borne by the customer, who must send them safely and with the necessary guarantees so that the returned merchandise arrives in perfect condition. Verified the correct receipt of the product, Ikat Art will refund the amount paid.
b) Defective product of origin: As in the previous point, the customer must send it at his expense. Once Ikat Art receives the defective product and verified the origin defect, we will proceed to replace it and send it to the client. In this case the change will always be made by the same article or reference that the customer requested. Only the first shipment will be invoiced, with Ikat Art taking care of the freight corresponding to the return and new shipment.
c) Product that, by mistake, does not correspond to the order: We will proceed as in the previous case and verified the error, we will proceed to send the correct product. Ikat Art will bear the shipping costs of the wrong product and delivery of the one corresponding to the order placed.
- In any case, the item to be returned or exchanged must be correctly packed for its return using or including its original packaging. It must also include all the documents, accessories and packaging.
- In the event that Ikat Art considers that the return or exchange of the purchased product or the refund of the amount paid will not proceed, it will notify the client, who may exercise their corresponding rights in the instance that it considers. In this case, the returned product will be available to the customer for collection or withdrawal for a period of one month, after which, without having verified it, the product will be considered abandoned, giving it the legal destination.
- Emphasize that to proceed with a return or withdrawal, the client must include in the package to be sent to Ikat Art the form called “return sheet”, the original invoice and the item to be returned must be properly packed for its return, along with all the instructions for use and possible accessories.
This form is attached by email with the purchase confirmation.
- To avoid confusion and misunderstanding, we recommend that all customers unpack the package in front of the agent of the transport company to check the delivery status.
REFUND OF AMOUNTS PAID
- The reimbursement, where appropriate, will be made through the payment method used for the purchase.
- It should be borne in mind that Ikat Art will not refund the amount or make any return of merchandise until the receipt and packaging status of the item to be returned or exchanged in our warehouses has been verified. The price to be returned is the one that originally appeared in the order, except the return costs, which will only be returned in the event that Ikat Art is responsible for the cause of the return of the product. Once the correct condition of the returned product has been verified, Ikat Art will proceed to refund the amount within a maximum period of 30 days from the date of withdrawal or termination of the contract.
Ikat Art undertakes to fully comply with Spanish legislation on data protection. Therefore, the data provided for the economic transaction will be incorporated into an automated file owned by Ikat Art, called Clients, in order to complete this contract in the terms described and inform you about new products. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of data processing and portability by writing to email@example.com